Aim : To provide library resource for higher education
and career guidance.
The well-furnished library of Smt. Devkiba college with a seating capacity for 150 students
serve the needs of faculty, students and other members of the library from the inception of
college. It provides a comprehensive collection of literature predominantly related to
science, commerce and management subjects to meet the present and future information needs
of its users. It promote scientific and technological research and also to circulate
information at a fastestspeed to the users.550 students, 26 faculties and 14 administrative
staff made use of the library facilities. Approximately 70 books were issued from all the
users daily. For smooth functioning of the library, the resources of the library is divided
into section for science, commerce, management and competitive exam.
Circulation System :
General Rules :
|CATEGORY OF MEMBERSHIP
|NO. OF BOOKS
|PERIOD OF LOAN
- Identity Card is compulsory for getting access to the library
- Enter your name and sign in the register kept at the entrance counter before entering library
- Silence to be maintained in the library
- No discussion permitted inside the library
- Library borrower cards has to be issued to become a library member prior to using the library resources.
- Library borrower cards are not transferable.
- The borrower is responsible for the books borrowed on his/her card.
- No personal belongings allowed inside the library.
- Using Mobile phones and audio instruments with or without speaker or headphone is strictly prohibited in the library premises.
- The librarian may recall any book from any member at any time and the member shall return the same immediately.
- Refreshment is not allowed in the library premises